Comcast is the devil. I'm sure of it. Which is why I bit the bullet and switched back to Directv yesterday. We just couldn't take it anymore. For awhile now, the sound on the tv in our bedroom has either not been working at all or only working on certain channels. So the other night Matt was laying in there watching tv while I was feeding Emma in the living room watching FoxNews (Matt doesn't share my love of the news--something about seeing Obama and hearing of all the idiotic stuff he's doing to this country). Anyhooties, he calls me in to the bedroom and goes "do you notice anything different about TBS?" He was trying to watch an episode of The Office (if you don't watch this show, you are doing yourself a complete disservice), and it was being broadcast in FREAKING SPANISH! What. The. Hell. So weird, especially since it's the only tv in the house doing that. So long story short, we are getting Direct hooked up on September 15th, and it's going to feel like Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment