Here it is November 14th and I've already started decorating for Christmas. Not bad for someone who wasn't even 100% sure she would decorate at all. I think I'll get the tree out this week and get it set up. While I was in the Christmas spirit today I went ahead and ordered Fancy's Christmas present. And I must say it is SUPER Fancy! She'll be super fly pimpin' down the sidewalk in this rad ride!
And score, it was 20% off! (Granted, that still does not justify buying her something this expensive for her 1st Christmas, but I'm hoping it's something she can keep and pass on to her daughter one day.) I'll bet she has a great time playing in the box it comes in on Christmas morning.
'Tis the Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOVE it... it looks so tiny though! you sure emma girl can fit in it? ha. just kidding, pal. you're right though.... bet she likes the box more than the car!!
Post a Comment