Seriously, how cute is this dress? I LOVE it!
She loves it when I dress her up and take her picture. But I guess that's just me stating the obvious.
"I'm so confruzzled."
Oh she's a lady all right...
Now I say this was the "almost" finished version because I could not for the life of me figure out the fabric covered button kit. I tried and tried and tried and notta. Then Matt tried. And tried some more. Then there was an idea that a coaster would work.
It did not.
Then I figured I had a defective button and tried a new one. Wouldn't you know it popped right in. Oh well. Anyways, the class was fun and I feel a sense of accomplishment in making something crewte for the chunky butt....but I think I'll leave the fabulous clothes to Amy.
On a completely different note, Fancy is getting tubes put in her ears on Tuesday. I had hoped we could avoid it, but alas the child's ears seem to be rotten. At least she's done with daycare so at least that's one win! It will be interesting to see if she is in a better mood over the 4th when we fly to Kansas. Here's to hoping so since I'm not sure I can handle any more flying meltdowns....




No comments:
Post a Comment