Detailed list:
![]() | Emma Simmons is picked up Drop Off 9h49m ago at 7:27 AM at 5:16 PM by Room S |
![]() | Emma Simmons had a wet diaper HR at 4:41 PM by Room S |
![]() | I don't know either but sometimes it's just an adjustment stage they go thru. She is not the only one so please don't feel like she is the bully. I just wanted you to know so you would be aware of it. Once y'all get settle I know she will snap right out of it. No worries! at 3:15 PM by Room S |
![]() | Emma Simmons playing on the playground at 3:12 PM by Room S |
![]() | I don't know what is going on with her. But I'm not thrilled that she appears to be the class bully! at 2:54 PM by Room S |
![]() | Just letting you know that Emma is spending some one on one with me. She has trouble with pushing and hitting our friends. at 2:45 PM by Room S |
![]() | Emma Simmons ate Breakfast bar and applesauce at 2:15 PM by Room S |
![]() | Emma Simmons had a poopy and wet diaper KC at 2:07 PM by Room S |





4 comments:
Oh the joys of parenthood! She's just making sure that everyone knows she is a strong woman!
so the first day she hit you got no texts about it but today you got THREE?! oh boy. y'all better move back to the 'sip real quick like. at least marycollis loves being bullied! ;)
Are you sure she's not just raising her right hand? Or perhaps gettin' piggy wit it?
Probably Grandpa's fault for teaching her to Chuck Norris roundhouse kick #@%! last weekend! Sorry Jenna- Dad
Post a Comment