Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve is my absolute favorite day of the year! Hands down. And this year was of course extra special since it is Fancy's first Christmas. I don't really want to get into how I feel about it being my 31st Christmas, so we're gonna focus on Fancy Pants' first Christmas!  Some quick pics before I finally go to bed so I can be up in time to make the Christmas morning breakfast casserole.


The stockings were hung (on the sofa table) with care....



The adults' stockings

Part of the Snow Village. Love this one as it doesn't look tacky and cheesy like most have a tendency to do.


My 1980 model "Baby's First Christmas"

Crawling ALL over the place now!


"I'm gonna break that camera!"

Laughing at Uncle Rob I'm sure...she thinks he's quite funny

Pulling Grandpa's hair

Trying to get a decent pic before the Christmas Vigil Mass

Still trying....

Family shot...not that great

Emma thinks Ethan is AWESOME!

SANTA CAME!!!!!!!!

She'll have her ABCs down in a few weeks

Her pink pedal car with her elephant at the wheel

Her GOP elephant in her new robe

Pretty ridiculous considering she has no clue what is going on!

Her stocking

The kids' stockings

First Christmas Vermont Teddy Bear from Uncle Rob...he didn't want to wrap it

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments: