Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tripp comes a courtin'

Last weekend my good friend, Colby, came to visit with her 15 month old son, Tripp (Richard Joseph Mascaro, III).  And let me tell you something...that boy is PRECIOUS! The last time I saw him he was this big:


And this time he was this big:


 I joke with Colby all the time about arranging a marriage between Emma and Tripp, but I'm really only half joking. Of course I want my daughter to grow up and fall in love one day, but it would just be so convenient if she would do that with this kid. First, his parents are awesome and great friends of both Matt and myself. Second, my sweet Fancy would never have to deal with the headache of a Monster-in-Law or any other crazy in-laws. I could delve a little deeper into this topic, but suffice it to say I hope and pray that my daughter has in-laws she truly enjoys. It is safe to say she would definitely enjoy Colby and Rich...and selfishly, it would be nice to see them more often! I wonder how Fancy would feel about the fact that I'm planning her nuptials on my blog? Anyways, here are some pics of the kiddos from their visit:

"Here Emma, want some of my milk?"

"PSYCCCCCHE! Gets em every time!"

Such a ladies' man



"Where the hell does he think he's going?"

"Whatever, I'll just sit here and look cute"




No comments: