Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma Mae!

I can't believe this girl is ONE already!



It has flown by for sure. The bad news is she's been sick all week. She woke up with a fever on Tuesday and we went to MEA where they said she had double ear infections and borderline bronchitis (whatever the hell that means), so she won 2 prescriptions from Walgreens. Let's just say it's a workout (for both of us) at medicine taking time. Such a joy. Anyways, she better get to feeling better before this:


And the following is a public service announcement: Everyone can quit asking me when we're going to have another one. Everyone can quit suggesting that it's about time for number 2. After dealing with a sick baby all week, I'm tempted to say she will be our ONLY one. But I know that's not the case, we're just not ready to start talking babies again...

Party pics to follow. And I need to get the video of Fancy from her party last weekend uploaded. It's HILARIOUS. Similar to the Evil Eye baby on youtube. 

No comments: