Thursday, January 9, 2014

Abigail at 8 months

Abs is 8 months old! Hard to believe. But I say that every month. And now that we're at 8 months and past the infant phase, I guess it's time for official baby fever to set in. Well, maybe not quite. I'm kind of getting used to a full night's sleep. Now if only we could train Emma to sleep in on the weekends, or find a humane way to lock her in her room until 8. Wouldn't that be character building? I think it would. ;-)

8 month stats: 
  • Weighs around 19 pounds
  • Has 2 teeth on bottom
  • Sleeps from 8-6:30 during the week and 8:00-8:00 or 9:00 on the weekends. 
  • Still has 5 bottles a day but we are about to cut that down to 4. 
  • Still not crawling. Doesn't really seem to care that she's immobile. Probably because Emma is constantly shoving things in her face. 
  • Working on the sippy cup. She loves it, but it seems she just likes to use it as a chew toy. 


 "Nice try, Mom. I'm sick of this monthly silliness so I shall henceforth eat the signs." 

This should come as no surprise now. Emma is convinced it's not a legit monthly photo shoot to document to ABBY'S milestone if she doesn't do a photobomb.


And here are the outtakes....








Love this pic.

And for fun, here are Fancy's 8 month stats.

No comments: